Thursday, August 23, 2012

INTERNAL DESTRUCTION


Existence has granted no pleasure

Hiding from shadows under the my bed


Watching them dance ever so close to me


Mimicking everything the wind has said


Gradually the sun will rise


So will the lids of my eyes


I'll crawl from out of the comforts of cover


Getting ready to psyche myself out


My movements have slowed to none


Staring blankly into the looking glass


Wishing the flaws counted were zero to zilch


Finding that the cracks have swallowed me back up whole


Tripping loudly towards my cave of hostility


Knowing it will soon be prepared to start a war


Things will be casted all around the quarters


Belongings wil lay upon the ground strewn


They will never know what has existed


If it doesn't leave this room


I'll shred to pieces any squealers


Tear apart any willing to bring shame to my face


No prisoners of war were ever going to leave this place



Written by Fancy Khaos

No comments: