Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A FOREVER DREAMLAND


When I first met you; I was sure we had met before.
I had seen you a million times in my dreams
Every time I saw you I’d tell you my secrets
About how I never wanted to love again
I’d fall in love with you as soon as I’d begin
You’d listen to me; I bet you’d think my ramblings would never end
My heart would start to race; my frown would shift into a grin
Who would have thought we’d be more than friends?

Over a period of time I got to know the real you
All my worries are now in the past
Your smile is like a new day
Joyous carefree and taking me away
You give the sweetest hugs every time you embrace me
Someone so caring and gentle with a heart so true
You’ve survived life with hurt and loneliness by your side.
Your sense of humor is like no other

I told you I’d never leave because of the feelings I have inside.
The ability you have to make me smile
Your laugh is so soft and sweet
I know you like no one I have ever known.
Just looking in your eyes makes me melt inside
And sometimes I wonder what I’d do if I lost you.
Your lips look so soft; soft enough to kiss
If it’s not meant to be, time will remove all guards.

You, yourself relieve me from all pain; your hands are as soft as pillows
I love the way we are together; Meeting you has changed my life
The way you comfort me is amazing; I am never letting you go.
Every time we say good-bye I start to cry
Remember me always and I will never forget you.
We’ve said our good-byes in plenty; too many times
Always think of me and you.
For the time has come, I have to leave you
I’m even too tired to say I love you
Those 3 little words; meaningless all alone
For the love I’ve shown you I’m certain you’ll know
Please take care of my love, I’ll do the same
Off to sleep I must go; a forever dreamland 

No comments: